Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TRENDSPOTTING TUESDAY: Rodarte Sweatshirts + Hoodies

Happy Tuesday!

I can't believe it's October already, can you? I'm super excited to transition into Fall/Winter for some reason. Lately, I've been spying so much Rodarte in the streets and I must say that I too would love rock a Rodarte hoodie with my leather pants and of course six-inch heels! I'm a little obsessed with Rodarte this season and have my eye on a sweatshirt/hoodie to add to my "dress down" side in my closet. Ever feel like throwing on some sweats and heels at the same damn time?! LOL. Check out some of your favorite celebrities rocking their Rodarte Sweatshirts/Hoodies below:  



Hi, Kid Cudi.

 
Rihanna loves her sweater so much...she wore it TWICE. #LOVE
 
 

Get your  Rodarte now!

5 comments :

  1. Great sweatshirts product by rodarte, my son and daughter loved it. They are totally satisfied with the style and fit. Would have no problem ordering from this brand again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    End the stigma 

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags vancouver replica gucci handbags e1w68m7a67 replica bags ru check these guys out f3s20d0h05 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags online pakistan z2s72l0w19 find out here q0x15t0k99 bag replica high quality replica bags online pakistan

    ReplyDelete