Friday, October 4, 2013

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Ciara, Rita Ora, Miroslava Duma & MORE!

 
 
My Style Icon, Miroslava Duma killed the streets of Paris during Fashion Week. Loveee her!
 
 
Sandra Bullock rocked an all-white look and she looked fabulous to say the least! Love the hair.

 
Ciara was also spotted on the front rows of Paris Fashion Week's hottest shows. I really like who she's becoming, kudos to her stylist.

 
Rita Ora nails it AGAIN! I mean when does she ever get it wrong?

 
Eva Longoria was the epitome of class. How adorable is that fishtail braid?! L-O-V-E
 

 
Miranda Kerr kept it street chic and effortless as usual.
 
 
Kourtney Kardashian was vision in pink, I'll take those Tom Ford heels though...*swoon*

 
Fab-Mommy, Jessica Alba always keeps you guessing. Her style is so effortless, I love it!

 
Olivia Palermo makes it look wayyyy too easy...


After watching Scandal last night, I must say it was one of the BEST season openers I've seen in a very long time. The cast looked great during the Saks Fifth Avenue red carpet premiere...love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment