Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TRENDSPOTTING TUESDAY: Reversible Denim Jeans!

Any denim fans out there?! Well the trend of denim-on-denim is far from over, yes you heard it here first so keep those denim shirts in the closet and bring out those denim jeans as well. A far more trendy and economical trend is underway and I'll be the first to tell you that I'm in love with it. The reversible denim jeans are here for the Fall/Winter.
 
via: DenimTherapy
 
 
I first spotted this trend over the summer in Target and was blown away that I could get double the usage out of my jeans so when I went to LA last week and found myself in the Kardashian's store Dash on Melrose and I gravitated to the Bleulab Reversible Collection! I tried on two pairs of the denim jeans but just wasn't willing to pay $200 for a pair at the moment, maybe next month. Jean shopping is exhausting, I hate trying on clothes...but when it comes to jeans I put my pride aside and go to the dressing room. I'll try to go shopping for the perfect skinny reversible denim this weekend, stay tuned lol! Meanwhile, check out a few celebrities embracing the reversible denim trend below:
 




 
 
Jean shopping anyone?!

No comments :

Post a Comment