Friday, October 18, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Los Angeles Street Chic

 
After a great weekend in San Diego, I made my way to my absolute favorite place in the world...LOS ANGELES! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love California so I had to get my full experience since I spent most of my time in San Diego. The first stop was to popular and famed IN-N-OUT Burger for a quick bite to eat after a 2 hour drive.

 
You know I had to jazz up this $6 combo meal with some champagne...I know I know, I'm too much! LOL. Just know that Beyoncé did it first and I did it second ; )

WHAT I WORE: Dress (gifted)/Metal cuff heels by BEBE/Clutch by Forever21/Gold hoops by Belle Noel/Bracelet from H&M/
 
My first night out in LA was sooo much fun! One of my BFFs live there so getting a chance to hang with him & other friends is always a good time.
 
WHAT I WORE: Leather crop top from ZARA/High-waist jeans from Urban Outfitters/Metal cuff heels from BEBE/Earrings (gifted)/
 
My second night out was full of handsomeness (I know that's not a word but...lol). I got to dine a super cute restaurant then parlay in this really chic backyard garden area with my college friend/ex-roomie. The weather was PERFECT & of course with a cocktail and great company I was a very happy girl. Always good seeing old friends!!
 

WHAT I WORE: Hat (old) from Forever21/T-Shirt from ZARA/Blazer from Urban Outfitters/Jeans by Rag&Bone/Bag by Gucci/Heels by ZARA
I HATE flying but since I like to travel I know that it's necessary so I suck it up and act like a big girl lol. I mask my fear of flying by putting on some heels & a fierce lip as if I'll be meeting my girls or my future husband for a casual cocktail after I get off of the plane, corny I know but it works for me. I was always told by my parents to dress up when it comes to travelling (I get it from my mamma) as you never know where you would be going right after you get off the plane or who you may see. I'm all about travelling in style especially when going to international airports and especially because a SINGLE girl can never tell who she may run into..so my advice to women is to dress up a little (be comfortable of course) as you never know who may be watching or where your fabulous outfit will take you....Take it from me, the airport is the great place to meet people :)

No comments :

Post a Comment