Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SHOEGASM: So Kate Specchio Leather Pumps by Christian Louboutin

 
 
Anyone who knows me, KNOWS how much gold I like! I wear my gold rings and bracelets all the time so it's only fitting that I have a huge crush on these So Kate Speechio Pumps by Christian Louboutin, I mean have you seen them? My first pair of gold heels were Jimmy Choo and as much as I love them, I want another pair with a higher heel so this is totally PERFECT for me. Of course, I already have several outfits planned for these babies. Check out my shoe crush below:
 


 
Fashion Killa also known as Rita Ora rocked these babies first and I was smitten kitten! For $625 and 4½" inches (115mm) of metallic love, is it worth the splurge? *Decisions*

5 comments :

  1. I myself love these pumps as well. I'm not sure if you already got them cause if you haven't, you might want to hurry as these are very limited in quantity and are in high sold out risk.

    www.FashionistaCircle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs can focus on mental health, encouraging open discussions about mental illnesses and seeking help. Articles can examine the ethical implications of emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and genetic engineering. Watch Itv India Articles can investigate the impact of cultural globalization on local traditions and identities.

    ReplyDelete