Wednesday, October 9, 2013

TRENDSPOTTING: Happy 40th Anniversary Timberland!

Lately, it seems like everyone is embracing the very comfortable and traditional boot also known as Timberlands. A few weeks ago Timberland celebrated their 40th Anniversary of the infamous boot being spotted on everyone everywhere, do you remember when you got your first pair of Timberlands better known as "Timbs/Buttas"?? I remember getting my first pair in middle school and using an eraser to get rid of the scuff marks (I didn't value shoes back then) before my mom saw the damage I did to my shoes. I loved how durable and comfortable they were, and it seems like Timberland has made a fashionable comeback that I'm willing to incorporate back into my life. Check out my favorite celebrities rocking their Timberland boots below:
 
 
Khloe Kardashian Odom rocked hers with shorts and splash of plaid! Trendy yet classic. 

 
Kanye wears his ALL the time...doesn't matter the season!

 
Jay Z has been spotted in many occasions in his timberlands, I really like the camouflage with them.

 
Rihanna is also a lover of comfort, she's been spotted wearing hers all over the world. Don't you love the denim-on-denim trend paired with the boots?! Tom boy chic.

 
Momager Kris Jenner rocked hers with a button collared shirt and distressed denim while walking the streets with her grandkids Mason & Penelope! Mama Jenner is so fly :)

 
Lord Disick kept it very casual in all black! He always gets it right.

 
British Pop Star, Rita Ora paired her boots with a dress which I'm not totally smitten over but definitely inspired.
 
 
I'm getting my pair this week and I can't wait to rock them! Happy 40th Anniversary Timberland!
 
 

2 comments :