Thursday, October 17, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?


I'm bacccccck from a very much needed vacay to my favorite coast, the west coast that it is! After being furloughed two weeks ago, I definitely needed a little time away from the city so the timing was PERFECT. I spent Columbus weekend in San Diego with my girlfriends before making my way to Los Angeles. I haven't been to San Diego in years, so I was super happy to explore this beautiful city. We took a ferry to Coronado Island to eat, drink and just be....Check out my weekend below:



(L: Me, Ericia & Regina riding the Ferry)

 
 

 
I'm so obsessed with the beach and ocean...didn't want to LEAVE!

 
Biking in heels...YES, know me!  

WHAT I WORE: White Blouse from H&M/Distressed denim from H&M/ Heels by Jimmy Choo/Aviator sunnies by Jimmy Choo/Hoop earrings by Belle Noel/Bike borrowed from San Diego :)

 
Switched up my usual cocktail for a Coronita...#HappyHour

 
As usual my Sunday tradition of brunch was in full effect! Me & the girls dined outside at Cafe Chloe in the Gaslamp District....my meal wasn't the greatest but the Pomegranate Mimosa was amazinnn.  
 

 
Before we left San Diego, we wanted to see the beach one more time before heading back to LA. It's something about the ocean that calms me and makes me feel at peace, I guess it's the Aquarius in me..
WHAT I WORE: Blush Pink Sequin top by BCBG (old)/ Reversable denim jeans from Target/Nude "Lance" shoes by Jimmy Choo/Earrings from BEBE/ Sunnies from H&M
 
 
I'm super happy that today is my official first day back to work...the furlough is OVER!! Stay tuned to my Los Angeles "What I Wore" looks. I hope everyone is enjoying their week, can you believe Halloween is in two weeks?! I'm freaking out...Who will I be? *ponders*
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment