Friday, April 18, 2014

COACHELLA STYLE RECAP: WEEKEND 1

Last weekend I was super jelly of everyone in Palm Springs, CA at the Coachella Music Festival. I've been wanting to go to Coachella for about two years now, I mean how could you not want to hear live music all day/night and enjoy the beautiful weather with friends? Next year, I plan to be there but until then I will keep stalking all my favorite sites to watch live performances and see what people are wearing. I spotted a few of my favorite celebrities rocking some funky looks over the weekend, check out my style recap from Weekend 1 of Coachella below:
 
 
Julianne Hough always hits the mark with me! I'm obsessed with her fringe bag..I WANT!

 
Looking all angelic in white was none other than, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

 
Boho Chic model, Alessandra Ambrosio looked amazing last weekend. SWOON!

 
The Jenner sisters Kendall & Kylie looked tres chic as they showed off their very gothic style.

 
Kate Bosworth is the queen of EFFORTLESS!


Selena Gomez is that you?! I'm totally digging the long white overlay and boho hat. Kendall is werking those cowboy boots too! Very cute and age appropriate for the two friends.
 

 
Alessandra Ambrosio strikes again and this time it's bandanna style!

Model fab indeed, I'm obsessed with the heart sunglasses and the fringe movement!  

 
Amber Rose came out to play and she's looking very fabulous! Gorge Award!

 
Beyoncé made a fashionable and musical cameo. Hello hair, hi boots and heyyy short shorts!

 
The Carters were in full effect as they graced Coachella with their musical talent and of course fashion. Jay stayed true to his Brooklyn style and wore his camos and timberlands for the occasion while his wife, Beyoncé kept it Boho fab as always. I love this "Vacation" hair on her!

 Is that Mama Tina werking it like that? LOVEEE. Hi Solange, that orange is POPPIN'
 
 
This weekend will be part 2 to the Musical Festival, I look forward to see more style of course...STAY TUNED to my full recap next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment