Friday, April 18, 2014

HAUTE FRIDAY!

Last Night @ Jimmy Choo's "Lady Von Scholarship" event with Lola, Jessica & Lacey (L to R)
This week zoomed right on by and although I love the weekends I wish my Monday-Friday would slow down a little. Of course the social calendar was full of events this week but I wasn't able to make everything except the Jimmy Choo "Lady Von Scholarship" shopping event for some much needed champagne and networking with some new/old friends. With Easter Weekend upon us, I'm looking forward to a fun filled weekend with family and friends. I'm volunteering at the White House Easter Egg Roll with my mom on Monday so I'm excited I have an extended weekend of fun on the menu. I hope everyone is enjoying their GOOD FRIDAY & I wish you a very Happy Easter!

*bows out gracefully* 

No comments :

Post a Comment