Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy 4th Anniversary to Ms. Style & Grace!

 
FLASHBACK to my 1 Year Anniversary for Ms. Style & Grace! Circa, April 2010
 
It gives me great honor and admiration to say Happy 4th Anniversary to Ms. Style & Grace (Well, to myself (lol)). Ms. Style & Grace is 4 years old today and I couldn't be prouder of my baby, she's seen so much and learned a great over the 4 years. I hope that my blog has inspired, motivated and/or made a positive impact in your life as much as it has made in my life. Ms. Style & Grace has allowed me to go confidently in the direction of my dreams and work harder than I ever imagined. I have been able to overcome heartbreak, start and complete my masters degree, invest into meaningful friendships and realize that the best is yet to come! I've said numerous times before that "blogging is my therapy" and that it has helped me overcome so much, today I stand true to that statement 4 years later as I watch my 4 year old baby receive over 100 hits daily. It always makes me feel special when someone tells me that they visited my blog or leaves a comment, I take what I do/write very seriously. The time and commitment to blogging is probably the longest relationship I've ever had and it has been a great pleasure to see the path it is taking. I couldn't be happier to see another year go by and I'm still giving my all to Ms. Style & Grace as I report on the latest fashion and beauty trends hitting the red carpets, streets and runways across the world!
 
FLASHBACK to my 2 Year Anniversary Party with my Event Planner, Jessica! Circa, April 2011
 
What am I most proud of? I have to say that I'm most proud of the promise I made to myself 4 years ago when I vowed to staying true and positive in blogging. Ever since I was a little girl my parents have always instilled in me to stay positive and the classic "If you have nothing nice to say don't say it all" motto and that has been my philosophy with Ms. Style & Grace. I have maintained this vow to myself as I know there is so much negative reporting/criticizing in the world that I choose to focus on the positive and bring that energy to you guys. But, most importantly the question I keep getting is "What am I doing to celebrate?"...Well, recovering from my West Coast jetlag (I have tons of pictures to share with you guys later) and doing a fundraiser event in support of my 10 Year High School Reunion, but I look forward to celebrating a little this weekend...champs are needed! LAST, but certainly not least a very special and heart felt thank you to all my readers and followers for encouraging me to continue to blog and have a voice in a community where I belong without you, Ms. Style & Grace would not be who she is, and for that I THANK YOU!! *bows out gracefully*   
 
***
 
521 comments + 800 views per week + 2,222 blog posts + 150 followers = One heck of a 4 Years!
Numbers don't lie...check the scoreboard!

2 comments :