Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WHAT I WORE: Sunday Bests

 
It was beyond beautiful last weekend and I had the opportunity to spend most of my weekend outdoors enjoying the weather that I miss right now (it's pouring outside!). My Saturday was filled with shopping, lunching with my bestfriend and attending my first day party of Spring/Summer. When it came time for Sunday, I made my way to church as it had been wayyy to long since my last visit and then I hung out with my two best friends for brunch and some rooftop fun in the city. Honestly, I had the best Sunday ever and I look forward for even more days like that...  

WHAT I WORE: Leather crop bustier top from BCBG/ Cream vintage skirt/Black & Gold heels from ZARA (old)/
 
Did I tell you guys I found my graduation shoes?! Well I did and I can't wait to wear it....all I need to find now is my dress. I hope everyone has a great week! xo
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment