Tuesday, June 2, 2015

AIN'T NO FEELING LIKE BEING FREE: Caitlyn Jenner for Vanity Fair Magazine

Photographed by Annie Leibovitz
Yesterday, Caitlyn Jenner formerly known as Bruce Jenner broke the internet in a major way!! This is so major for so many reasons and it seems as though Caitlyn couldn't be happier. Check out a few pictures and behind-the-scene video of the 2-day cover shoot that Caitlyn described as being very emotional and freeing. Ain't no feeling like being free....and FABULOUS if I might add!


"FIRST LET ME HOP OUT THE M-F'n Porsche..." Caitlyn in her 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS. The $180,000 car was gifted by former wife, Kris Jenner.

How beautiful is this shot?! The entire photo-shoot was shot in Caitlyn's new residence.  


You can read some of the interview HERE & watch another BTS video. I really recommend reading this interview, I can't wait until June 9th when the magazine hits stands! I'll be supporting :) 
 

 
If Caitlyn didn't SLAYYY this photo-shoot I don't know who did. I'm super proud of Caitlyn finally finding the courage at 65 years old to do what makes her happy. Isn't that what life is all about? She will be making her first debut on the red carpet at the ESPYs as she accepts the Arthur Ashe Courage Award on July 15th. And I hear that all 10 of the kids (Kardashian and Jenner) will be at her side.  
 
Let me just say this, I'm far from perfect and by all means I'm trying to be the woman I've always wanted to be so who am I to judge what a person wants to do with their life? I think we all can learn something from Caitlyn. Do what makes you feel happy, own your life and walk confidently in the direction that feeds your soul. You only have one life, make it count.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment