Friday, June 19, 2015

HAUTE FRIDAY: Washington Nationals Game!

WHAT I WORE: National's T-Shirt from Target/ Boy jean shorts (old but similar version here) by A&FConverse sneakers/ Philip Lim for Target cross-body bag/   
 
Happy Friday guys! I had a pretty busy week but I managed to squeeze in a Washington Nationals game with my cousin. I'm not the biggest baseball fan but I do appreciate the sport because my nephews play. With humidity in the DMV being out of control I tried a new hairstyle this go around. The Grecian wrap around braid was super easy and conducive to the heat/rain that has been happening. I had so much fun at the game and more importantly ate pretty good. Since I'm still detoxing from alcohol (Day 19 of 21 days...almost done!) I stuck with water for the evening, which kept me hydrated and energized. Check out a few pictures I snapped before the rain started:   

My cousin, Wenisha & I



First things first I had to go to the Jerk stand. I got the signature jerk chicken and potato salad which was DELICIOUS! I'm obsessed, definitely going to try the jerk ribs next time.
 

 
Can't go to a ball game and not get a classic Nat's dog. We definitely ate good in between girl talk and periodically paying attention to the game lol!  

 
What a great afternoon/evening this was...definitely looking forward to going back this summer. I'm looking forward to celebrating a few birthdays this weekend and Father's day on Sunday. I hope everyone has a great weekend...be safe & keep Charleston, SC in your thoughts and prayers.
 
*bows out gracefully*
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment