Tuesday, June 16, 2015

VIDEO OF THE DAY: Vanity -Episode 1 "LEGACY"

Happy Tuesday beautiful people! I hope everyone had a great weekend, I sure did and I look forward to a very productive week. Last week, StyleHaul premiered their new web series called Vanity starring Denise Richards and Karrueche Tran. Maybelline and StyleHaul put together a scripted 11 minute web series that is set to air every Thursday. I got the chance to finally watch episode 1 and I loved it. I think the idea of a 11 minute web series is genius, it's straight to the point and convenient for anyone with a busy schedule.    
 
 
 
So what is VANITY all about? The show centers around uncovering the truth about what happened to famed fashion designer Marion Bellerose played by Denise Richards. College student, Lily MacKenzie interviews Marion’s business partner and prominent style icon, Vanessa Ivy played by Karrueche. The episode was timed perfectly and I'm eager to see episode 2 this Thursday (2pm PST), What's not to love about a show centered around a heavy dose of fashion and drama? I'm really interested to see how this web-series plays out. Check out  Episode 1 below, I promise you won't be disappointed!
 



Kudos to Karrueche! I see you girl!  

No comments :

Post a Comment