Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Summer 2015!

 
 
Over the weekend Summer officially begun and I couldn't be more excited for longer days filled with sunshine and of course laying out by the pool and the cook-outs galore lol. I'm obsessed with the water and that means making the beach/pool my safe havens by any means necessary. I've already been to the beach once last month and I anticipate going a more in addition to my weekly pool dates. Since we had such a brutal winter, I'm so glad that Summer is officially here and that I'll be able to enjoy it.
 
 
In between client consults/closet check-ups and my 9-5 job amongst a very busy social season, I've made the decision to finally move into the city! I'm a Maryland girl at heart but my love for the city has surpassed my own comprehension (lol) but it's exciting that I'll finally be a little closer to action and have a place to call my own. So on top of everything else I'm busy obsessing over home décor....who knew I'd be so into decorating? Anyway, I have a few things in the works in regards to styling so I'll keep you guys posted once I can spill the deets on that! I've also successfully completed my 21-Day No Drinking detox...feels so good to say that I did that! Yesterday, I had my first glass of champagne (pool side of course) in 21 days to celebrate the start of Summer...cheers to an amazing summer filled with good times and memories that will last a lifetime!
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment