Thursday, June 25, 2015

WHAT I WORE: Fig & Olive Grand Opening Party

WHAT I WORE: Dress by BEBE (old)/ Oversized clutch by ASOS/ Metallic Sandals by Miss Guided (sold out)/

Last night I attended the Fig & Olive private grand opening party in City Center. I'm a huge fan of this new restaurant coming to my area, when I was in LA a few years ago I went with one of my girlfriends and I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and food. Seems like DC is getting all the cool restaurants these days and I couldn't be happier to be in the mix. I decided to bring out this dress I found in my closet a few weeks ago (I'm always finding hidden jewels in my closet lol..) and I knew it would be perfect for the occasion. Kept it pretty minimal with the accessories except for my oversized clutch, the pop of color worked well with my metallic sandals and dress. Like? 

 
My lovely date for the night! Love this girl xo
 
 
SQUAD!
 

Beautiful atmosphere, beautiful food, beautiful people and most importantly champs were flowing! So great to see a lot of my friends all at once, it rarely happens so I definitely appreciate nights like this. If you live in the area, you must try Fig & Olive amongst all the great restaurants located in City Center...you won't be disappointed!  

No comments :

Post a Comment