Friday, June 12, 2015

STYLED BY SCHUNTEL ALEXIS: Urban Sweetheart Spring/Summer 2015 Collection

On set for the Urban Sweetheart photo-shoot with Owner & Model, Sirdonea Davis. Photographed by Laura Metzler

 
Happy Friday beautiful people! Last week I told you about all the amazing opportunities that have been coming my way so I wanted to share the final images from the Urban Sweetheart photo-shoot that I styled almost 2 weeks ago. The photo-shoot was a creative collaboration of Sirdonea and I, we decided that Georgetown would be the perfect place to capture all of the outfits we put together. Check out a few images from the photo-shoot below:
 


SHOP THIS LOOK: Lillie Dress/ Jessica Purse (sold out) but find similar here/ Courtney Hat (Mocha)
Absolutely love this dress! It worked perfectly with the scenery...couldn't have asked for a better day!



SHOP THIS LOOK: In Bloom Top/ In Bloom Skirt/ Brooke Hat/ Autumn Heel/

How great is this two-piece outfit? The material is light and it definitely moves well in front of the camera. The hat was the perfect touch to this look!
 



SHOP THIS LOOK: Pink Fingernails Crop/ Paris Clear Clutch/ Nude heels brought by model/
 If you know me, then you know how much I loveeeee crop tops! How fun is this look? You can pair this outfit with high-heel sandals or a fashionable flat sandal (first picture).


SHOP THIS LOOK: Candy Stripe Dress/ Brooke Hat/ Spring tote bag by US (not yet available)/

I really adored this shift dress, it's fun and flirty as well as super comfortable.
 


SHOP THIS LOOK: Ella Jacket/ Ella Shorts/
 
Absolutely love this jogger set, the zipper detail leaves room for this to be worn together or separately. Definitely a great addition to your closet if you need a short set :) 





SHOP THIS LOOK: Brooke Hat/ Billie Jean Top/ Paradise Skirt/ Sadie Shades/ Converse sneakers/

All images by: Laura Metzler 
 
 This last look was the perfect way to end the shoot, it was Summer cool and a great look for a day out in the city. Overall, it was a great shoot and I'm glad that our vision came to light, team work is EVERYTHING! I've added these pictures to my portfolio HERE! Stay tuned as I'll be dropping a very special announcement! In the mean time between time stay cool (it's a heat wave) and most importantly fabulous! Cheers to the weekend!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 



7 comments :