Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Collective: Pretty Young Thing

After spiraling from a long's day of work and a afternoon meeting I came over to Tabaq Bistro to support my friends for their 2nd event, The Collective: Pretty Young Thing. I had a great time and most of all, I had the opportunity to meet some fascinating people. Be sure to look out for future events from Lynice, Marc C & Kimberly in regards to Fashion, Music, Art and lots of networking throughout the summer.


From head to toe: White tank from H&M; Turquoise necklace from Aldo; Bangles from asos.com; metallic cream infused dress pants from French Connection & shoes (not shown) from Dillard's.




Lynice (DMVntage Owner), Kimberly (PR Consultant of Loft 829) & Marc C. (Fashion Designer) mixing some business with pleasure!





Looking for uni-sex vintage? Contact Lynice@DMVntage.com



Want your own foxtail? Check out: http://www.marcc.com/



Kimberly, Adjoa & friend



Joselynn came out to support!




Kimberly and I needed a photo-op!



Are you looking for a Media Consultant?
Contact Kim@loft829.com



My bestfriend Derrick stopped by..



Wenisha brought her friend Taylor while scoring a DMVntage blouse!






Ms. Style and Grace with DMVntage :)



I chatted it up with Marc C for a bit! He's incredible!


Moe the Artist working....






Kwane came through looking like a Model! *smile*




http://www.marcc.com/






Lynice, Ms. Maryland Globe 2009 (Tiffany Parker) & Marc C.




I chatted it up with Ms. Maryland Globe and I anticipate a great partnership with her!
Nice meeting you Tiffany :)





Adjoa looked radiant as usual! Great seeing you again :)






Look out for more of The Collective events this Summer!!!!!!!













4 comments :