Monday, June 21, 2010

House of Harlow 1960

Nicole Richie is the trendiest hipster I've ever seen I mean EVER! I adore her style and love for fashion, she's such a rebel--I mean REALLY! What's not to love? If you've been living under a rock for the past 2-3 years let me update you on her journey. She's engaged to the rockstar hottie Joel Madden and they have a beautiful daughter named Harlow Winter Madden *how cute is that name?* Richie not only named her jewelry company after her daughter but she also draws her inspiration from the 1960s era. Check out my favorite pieces from her collection... 14kt yellow gold plates Aztec bangle with leather in 5 colors
$75.00

Gold feather earrings with black stones
$80.00


Large gold seal cuff in black & red wax
$220.00


Key cocktail ring in gold (iLOVE this!)
$55.00




14kt yellow gold plated Abalone leather stations necklace
$175.00



Sunburst button earrings
$35.00



Check out Nicole Richie in TRUE House of Harlow 1960 style....
______________________________________



Be the first to rock your House of Harlow 1960 jewelry! Richie's collection is Summery and full of classic statement pieces to enhance your wardrobe. Be on the look out for Winter Kate Fall/Winter 2010 collection * I told you FIRST* xoxo.



photos courtesy of: www.singer22.com

No comments :

Post a Comment