Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Travelling with STYLE & GRACE

Now that Summer is here to stay and we make travel plans with our family, boyfriend, girl friends, or even take a solo vacation its very important to remain stylish even while travelling. I'm an advocate for "over-dressing" when it comes to an occasion. I mean SERIOUSLY, would you rather be under dressed for a black tie event or be a show stopper? Your CHOICE. But let's do it with a heavy dose of style and humble slice of grace! I've jotted down my list of essentials when it comes to travelling...
  1. Over sized purse is necessary! You can fit your life in those things and they are a life saver. Trust me, I know.
  2. Bring your calendar just so you can keep track of the events you have to attend or business matters. My calendar doesn't leave my side *joined at my hip*
  3. Don't forget your camera!!!! Precious moments need to be remembered
  4. Travel size toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash & mints always! I DON'T chew gum! Eww
  5. Reading materials is necessary for keeping you entertained. Can't leave home without a gossip magazine or inspirational novel!
  6. Cosmetics bag filled with the bare essentials-lip balm/gloss/stick, mirror, blush, mascara & concealer.
  7. Keep the on-lookers out your face with your fashionable sunglasses! Sometimes you need the "DO NOT DISTURB" lenses on! ; )
  8. Feminine wipes, I recommend Summer's Eve! Stay Fresh!
  9. Scarf or jacket just in case the plane, bus, train or whatever your means of transportation becomes rigid.
  10. Mini snack-chips, pretzels or cookies! My bestfriend always has this so I never have to bring them. LOL

Happy Travelling!

+ Truth and Confidence are the roots of Happiness +

No comments :

Post a Comment