Thursday, June 17, 2010

iLOVE MY MEN TOO!

DEAR FASHIONABLE MEN OF 2010!
I love and adore the fact you take pride in getting dressed for yourself (and of course for the ladies), we truly appreciate it. With Summer approaching I'm eager to see you in your dressy shorts, infamous tee-shirts, hats matching your ties & most importantly smelling GOOD. I've picked out some of my favorite pieces that may spark your interest, please take a look.

Yours Truly,

Ms. Style and Grace



Have you been to GQ.com lately? Well I picked my favorite items All MEN should have this Summer. Clean Up nice in these....


Oliver Peoples

$365.00



Jack Spade shorts

$135.00


J. Crew Cargo shorts

$59.50


Gitman Brothers Vintage

$160.00



H&M short sleeve collar shirt

$24.95



3.1 Phillip Lim (iLove these!)
$275.00




Calvin Klien

$120.00



Blackstone

$140.00





Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Sport

$57.00



Sean John Unforgivable (One of my favs!)

$74.00




SUMMER is literally around the corner! Are you ready?



photos courtesy of www.gq.com

No comments :

Post a Comment