Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GIRL TALK VOL II: MINX NAILS


Today I want to talk about Minx Nails! Since last summer it seems like every celebrity, actress, model, doctor, lawyer and even socialite has been rocking these metallic and bold nails. Although I consider myself a "Girly Girl" I never paid attention to my nails when I was in high school or much less college, mostly because I didn't like my hands and it was pricey. But, today I stand before you a changed woman that has learned to love my skinny brown hands. I'm intrigued by the artistic creation of Minx nails so lets talk...Minx baby!!!!!!



Usually if you call or go to any salon they will tell you that a deposit needs to made for your minx nail appointment. TRUST ME, I was just as shocked as you were because I knew it only lasted for 5-7 days max so I have yet to get it done *just haven't been on my priority list*. The estimated price tag for fierce minx nails is $50-$75.00!! Knowing my budget when it comes to nails I decided to do some research find ways to get around paying that price for a few days of glitz and glory. In my research, I discovered that Sephora by OPI Chic Prints for Nails...





DO-IT-YOURSELF (DIY): Sephora by OPI has made it easier for modern girls like myself to spice up our life by doing a trial run of Minx nails for a measly $15.00. Isn't that a steal compared to paying $50 and up for a week's worth of glory?? *SAVE YOUR COINS*
Next time your bored or having a Girls Mani/Pedi party practice the Chic Prints for Nails on each other and see if you like it enough to get it done professionally! I'm an advocate of practice makes perfect...so practice, practice, practice. And of course get fancy and go to the salon one day ; )

* Chic Prints for Nails usually lasts for 1-2 days
* Fun designs and prints--Checkers, Tigers, Anchors, Fishnet, Skull prints & more
* Try it on manicured/natural nails first




No comments :

Post a Comment