Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walking for The Cause

Its so hard not to CRY while I blog/look at these pictures because I have never felt so blessed and fortunate to have met and seen women & men walk in honor of their loved ones. On Saturday, June 5th, 2010 I had the honor of walking with some extraordinary women of all ages and color for the fight of Breast cancer. I walked in support of my good friend Kimberly (Check out her inspirational blog: www.kimskeepsake.blogspot.com) whom I've known for some years now (4th grade to be exact). Kimberly decided to walk in the Susan G. Komen "Race for The Cure" after her Mother (We call her Big Kim!) was diagnosed with breast cancer almost 1 year ago. So she alongside her Mother "Big Kim", high school friend Brittne and I walked for the 1st time & had a great time!!!!!! :)



Brittne, Kim, Big Kim "Our Survivor" & Me ready to WALK!



My wish...






The Walker & The Survivor


GO BIG KIM!!!




A beautiful way to start my Saturday & with beautiful people!


"I AM THE CURE"



No comments :

Post a Comment