Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stylin On You: Triana Woodard

Triana Woodard

Today I present to you another beauty from the illustrious Prince George's County, Triana is from Suitland, Maryland and her style is beyond creative its practically GENIUS! I met Triana once and we instantly clicked. I hope to be seeing her around more often *us gals must stick together*...

To see more of Triana's style and most of all grace check her out below....




If you know me (Schuntel) then you already know that I love love love like can't get enough of SEQUINS! So I adore everything about Triana's look (above and below). Isn't she just as glamorous as she wants to be??
Triana describes her style as:
"...an expression of my creative artistry. I'm an artist and my closet is my canvas"








Watch OUT! This girl is nothing less but of BO$$Y and vintage sequins top says it ALL!
When it comes to style inspiration/influences Triana says:
"Its hard to pinpoint my style influences because all facets of fashion inspire me; Classic, Edgy, Couture, Avant-Garde, Vintage, Chic..."



Her iStyle iLive iDie for quote:
"Fashion is NOT something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening"-CoCo Chanel

Want to follow Triana's Style?
Twitter her @PurpleDistrict
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment