Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christina Milian poses for Latina Magazine February 2011

Christina Milian covers the February 2011 issue of Latina Magazine.  
Christina is wearing the Herve Leger Gisele geometric jacquard dress $1950 pre order here, from the Pre – Spring 2011 collection. Doesn't she look great?

On lessons learned: “I learned a lot about myself this year. I learned what I can handle. I learned how much I can take. I learned who I am and what I will accept for myself and my daughter.”
On becoming a mom: “Being a new mother definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
On what’s next: “I feel brand new. I’ve been to hell and back, but I survived. I’m stronger for it and now I’m ready for the next phase of my life.”
ALSO, Check out the behind the scenes video of Christina where she talks about preparing for the shoot, on becoming a mom, and being a confident women. Go Christina!

photos & video via: BID/Latina Magazine 

**To read the whole story, pick up the February 2011 issue of Latina Magazine, on newsstands January 11th!** 

No comments :

Post a Comment