Monday, January 10, 2011

New Ad for Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur



via: Rihanna Daily 

Our favorite songstress Rihanna has joined countless celebrities as she releases her new fragrance next month. The super sexy Barbados beauty has already shot her new commercial for the fragrance Reb'l Fleur. Check out what she said in People Magazine. 

“My grandmother in Barbados used to call me her Rebel Flower,” the singer tells PEOPLE of what inspired the fragrance’s name. And while the name might be the natural choice, deciding on the final mix proved something more of a challenge. “Over the years, I layered many different scents to get something that was truly my own,” she says. “But I wanted…something that said ‘Rihanna was here.’ Something delicious and special, a fragrance with subtle hints that linger and leave a sexy memory.”

No comments :

Post a Comment