Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian Launches New Affordable Jewelry Line 'Belle Noel'

Is there anything Kim Kardashian can't do? She's by far one of the most smartest celebrities I've seen in a long time! She definitely knows how to maximize her potential and further her potential. In my Britney Spears voice "She did it AGAIN"! She has officially launched her new jewelry line Belle Noel. Since we all know how fancy the Kardashians are but this time Kim launches an affordable jewelry line that ranges from $25 to $95! What a STEAL! I can't wait to order mine, just in time for Spring!!

Check out a few of my favorites pieces from her collection....
 
  Palladium Plated Nugget and Ivory Epox Earrings
$38

“It’s been a dream of mine for a long time to have my own jewelry collection, so it was such an amazing opportunity and experience to sit down and create designs that I feel reflect my personal style, and a collection that is also varied and offers a little something for everyone. You guys know I love my statement jewelry pieces, so I wanted to create pieces that really stand out and make a statement, but most importantly, I wanted to make them affordable for everyone!” -Kim Kardashian

 Multi Chain Nugget Necklace in 14Kt Yellow Gold
$90

 Glam Rock Long Finger Ring with Clear Pave (palladium/yellow gold)
$75

 Honey Hexagon Hair Comb (palladium/yellow gold)
$35

Honey Hexagon and Black Leather Necklace
$95

To pre-order (ships around March) Kim Kardashian's new jewelry line Belle Noel be sure check out


No comments :

Post a Comment