Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nicki Minaj is a Tribal Beauty for V Magazine

 Our favorite barbie is all dolled up tribal painted up for the February issue of V Magazine. The cover story is called, "The Rise and Shine of NICKI MINAJ" and I'm definitely respecting her craft more and more these days. Not only has her "PINK FRIDAY" album gone platinum she has managed to partake in business ventures such as MAC Cosmetics very own beauty line. Gotta love a girl with drive & determination!
Go Nicki...I'm one of your biggest fans * head tilt *  


“Everything I do has been approved by me personally. My team is mostly made up of guys, but none of them would ever think about telling me what to wear or what to do with my hair. They know that ultimately I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do.” –Nicki Minaj



During a radio interview last summer in support of Kanye West’s new single, “Monster” – a psych-rap posse track featuring Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and indie-folk singer Bon Iver – West declared Minaj to be “the scariest artist in the game right now – she has the most potential to be the number two rapper of all time.” (Number one, in Kanye’s mind, being Eminem.) It was the kind of outrĂ© pronouncement we’ve come to expect from West, but nevertheless the sound bite set off serious reverberations in the rap community. Nicki Minaj…the funny face with the Day-Glo wigs, bounteous curves, and multiple personalities? Number two rapper of all time? In-old school hip hop circles the idea could be considered profane.



 TOTALLY loving this pic (above)...natural beauty is ALWAYS undeniable!


via: V Magazine

No comments :

Post a Comment