Friday, March 28, 2014

EVENT RECAP: Money & Manicures Hosted by Dominique Broadway

 
Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of meeting and networking at the Award Winning Nival Salon & Spa for the "Money & Manicures" event hosted by the Financial Coach, Dominique Broadway. The event was filled with young professional women that were interested in saving a few dollars while staying beautified and of course Nival Salon & Spa was the perfect place to do it. While some ladies enjoyed specialty cocktails and food others got pampered by Manicurists all while being informed about ways they can save in the beauty department.
 
Between the raffle prizes and vendors, there was certainly enough of networking and socializing to go around. I was truly honored to be invited to this event as this week has been quite long, and it's always fun to just talk beauty and meet new people. I didn't get to snap as many pictures as I wanted to merely because I was talking so much (oops!) but check out "Money & Manicures" below:


The Tropical Rum Punch was my fav! I think it's the Island Girl in me... 


 
My fabulous friend and Co-Owner of Nival Salon & Spa, Emily talking about all the fantastic things they are doing! If you live in the DMV area you must check this salon and spa out, you won't be disappointed...I  pinky promise!

WHAT I WORE: Pink Blouse by ZARA/ Tuxedo pants from Victoria's Secret (old)/ Gold & Black Cap toe pumps by Saint Laurent/ Earrings from BEBE (old)/Bangles from my own collection/ 
 
My lovely friend and MUA, Lola joined me for evening! If you're looking for a super fabulous Make-Up Artist you must book my dear friend Lola's Beauty Mark! She's amazing, tell her I sent you :)

 
Book your next appointment here: www.nivalsalonspa.com 
 
 
 
Great times with some super fabulous ladies, oh and I won a free manicure too! Can't wait to attend more beauty and fashion events this Spring/Summer...I think I'm finally ready to come out of hiding. I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm looking forward to a very relaxing weekend. Happy last weekend of March, April is almost upon us (hopefully that means warmer weather)! XO
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment