Thursday, June 5, 2014

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Beyonce, Sarah Hyland, Blake Lively & More!

 
Beyoncé looked stunning in this all white romper by Gucci, she even donated $500,000 to Chime for Change. #GivingIsSexy

 
Blake Lively served it "Serena Vanderwoodson" style at the CFDA Awards earlier this week. J'Adore!


 
When did Sarah Hyland get so fabulous? I'm obsessed with this Tshirt dress, I need this in my life!

 
Solange is rocking her "Summer Hair" and every bit of effortless chic. Orange is such a great color on her! Werk Solo :)

 
Olivia Wilde got fringe happy at the CFDA Awards and I truly appreciate it. Trendy yet chic!

 
Kendall Jenner is such a stunner these days, I'm in love with this suit. #KimTaughtHer

 
Rihanna still killing it this week as she rocked head to toe in Balmain while promoting her new fragrance. We see you Rih!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment