Tuesday, June 10, 2014

WHAT I WORE: Sunday in the City

 
So, last weekend was quite the spiral (a good spiral) and I must say I'm glad I had Monday off to just relax (well sorta..lol). From my nephew/god son's graduation from pre-school to a bridal shower to a graduation cookout and running errands I had a pretty eventful weekend. Sunday I actually found some time to brunch with my bestfriend in DC, the weather is still a bit tricky so I decided to put my leather shorts to use before I pack them away in my Fall/Winter pile. Do you like?
 
 
I bought them a few years ago and wore them for Mardi Gras like 2 years ago, and being that I need to do a closet purge I found them while searching for something else in my closet lol. Anyway, I love them and got a lot of compliments on them! Unfortunately, I have a brain freeze as to where I got them from, so sorry guys but I'm sure you can snag you some leather shorts from Zara (I saw a cute pair in there). Since, Spring/Summer is here I guess it's time for Denim and Bermuda shorts!


WHAT I WORE: White collar shirt from H&M/ Mustard leather shorts (similar found here)/ High heel strappy sandals from ZARA/ White vintage purse/  
June is truly flying and I can't wait to do some more traveling and of course parlay by the pool, I'm really eager to jump start on some goals that I've set for myself so stay tuned for that! In the meantime between time enjoy your week!!! xoxo

1 comment :