Monday, June 16, 2014

HAPPY MONDAY: My Summer 2014 Bucket List!

 
Happy Monday beautiful people!! Summer is less than a week away and I couldn't be more excited for pool days, cook-outs, brunches and doing some outdoor activities. Last Summer I started up this Summer Bucket List complete with 27 Things that I wanted to do and I'm happy to say I did a majority of those things. This year I'm going to do 28 Things that I want to check off my Summer 2014 Bucket List, 28 is symbolic to the age that I'am (Lawwwd, I'm in my late 20s...fix it Jesus!).
 
 
I have a NEW Motto for Spring/Summer: "New experiences, new people that broaden my horizons, new energy that makes me feel alive and a new found trust to always love again"...feel me? 
 
 
MY SUMMER 2014 BUCKET LIST:
 
  1. Save more MONEY!
  2. Go bike-riding around the city!
  3. Smile even when it hurts, smile even when it's hard, and smile when life is good.
  4. Attend more charity events.  
  5. Start a new Gratitude Journal.  
  6. Drink more water than alcohol.  
  7. Show people how much I love them with my actions.
  8. Find time EVERYDAY to pray and meditate.  
  9. Pool Dates EVERY WEEK (Hello, I'm a water sign baby).
  10. Watch the sunrise and sunset!
  11. Go to a Winery! 
  12. Spend quality time with my nieces and nephews.  
  13. Plan a surprise for someone special!  
  14. Go to the beach at least once.
  15. Dance the night away to my favorite song.
  16. Love a little harder.
  17. Go to the spa at least twice!
  18. Meet someone new.  
  19. Attend an outdoor concert.
  20. Do a Flying Trapeze class!
  21. Watch the fireworks.
  22. Go on a hike! 
  23. Cook a few things...
  24. Attend a baseball game!
  25. Visit a museum.   
  26. Go somewhere I've never been.
  27. Take a vacation or a few mini-trips.
  28. Attend my 10 Year High School Reunion (Where does the time go?).


Well there you have it, 28 Things I Need To Do this Summer and I'm very confident that I can make this happen. Do you have a Summer Bucket List? Should be an exciting summer, I'm looking forward to some new experiences and broadening my horizons. Countdown until June 21st!!!
 
 

 
 

1 comment :

  1. Great list! This makes me think I need to create a summer bucket list. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete