Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day Weekend!

Circa 1990 and May 2014....not much has changed! #DaddysGirl
 
I'm super excited that it's finally Friday (it's been a very long week) and that I can celebrate the most important man in my life also known as My Daddy! God gives you what you need, when you need it and he's most certainly blessed with me a Dad that I admire and respect whole heartedly. He's given me tough love when I needed it, advice anytime I asked for it and changed my perspective on how I view the world (having a passport since I've been a toddler helped). I think it's so important to recognize great men when you see them especially when they take care of their responsibilities, i.e. being an amazing father. I'm extremely blessed and grateful to have my Dad in my life, he's taught me so much about myself and has made boundless sacrifices for my siblings and I that saying "thank you" is never enough. I really salute both of my parents for instilling so many values and morals into my life, those values and morals have helped me overcome so many obstacles. This weekend (and everyday) we celebrate him as well my brother & brother-in-law for being great men and fathers to my niece and nephews, they are exemplary men that always provide and protect! Sooo without further delay, Happy Father's Day weekend to all the Father's out there that are role models to so many and make sacrifices for their children, we appreciate you more than you know! #YouTheRealMVP 
 
 
*bows out gracefully* 

No comments :

Post a Comment