Friday, June 13, 2014

WHAT I WORE: RED

 
Yesterday afternoon I attended the Jimmy Choo Cares event for the Chloe and Maud Foundation at the Merritt Gallery in Chevy Chase, Maryland. The event was full of Jimmy Choo's Pre-Fall Collection and of course there was enough bubbly to go around while people enjoyed the beautiful artwork and supported a great cause. I recently did a bit of splurging and got me a new pair of Lance to complete my life, I'm obsessed with them I have another pair that I've been wearing for years so I decided to get pair that matched well with my skintone. Us brown girls can't wear everyone's "nude" shoe so this metallic shoes worked perfectly and might I add that they are sooo comfortable (you dance in them all night, promise!).  

 
Ran into my favorite on the way to the Merritt Gallery. If you ever in Chevy Chase and need a pair of Jimmy's to complete your life ask for Giorgio, he's theee best!


WHAT I WORE: Vintage red dress/ Jimmy Choo Lance Sandals/

So, I totally found this dress in the back of my closet and couldn't believe that it's been such a long time since I've worn it. I remember the last time I wore this dress it was for the movie premiere for Sex and the City (2009?) so I had to try it on and it fit like a glove! The back of the dress is so beautiful, I love the attention to details it was totally the look I was going for. I decided to minimalize my accessories and pull my hair back for a more polished look. It was an incredible night, I'm so glad I got to mix and mingle with a few friends all while for a good cause.  

No comments :

Post a Comment