Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WEDDING BLISS: Kim & Kanye!

If you haven't heard by now, let me be the first or the last to tell you that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are officially married!! Kim is now officially "Kim Kardashian West" according to her Instagram account and of course the wedding was every bit of romantic. The bride and groom both wore Givenchy Couture and we hear Baby Nori West was also in Givenchy herself. Although only a few photos have been released I'm sure we will get the full picture in the coming weeks as the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' return for another season.   

 
See more pictures here!
 
Happy Wednesday guys! It's finally starting to feel like Spring/Summer in the DMV and that makes me happy. Love is truly in the air, as I just got my official wedding invitation to my girlfriend's wedding (hence my post) so I'm the "lovey dovey" mood you can say lol. That makes three weddings for me this year, good to see people I love find the love they deserve. Have a great day people!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment