Wednesday, June 18, 2014

GIRLS NIGHT OUT AT THE MOVIES: "Think Like A Man Too" Advance Screening

Pre-Birthday Celebrations @ The Source: Myself (White Knitted tank from H&M/ White cross button skirt by ZARA/ Christian Louboutin "So Kate" bronze heels/) & D'Angela
 
Yesterday, I got the chance to kick it with my girls in the city. My first stop was to the popular restaurant The Source for my friend, D'angela's pre-birthday celebrations. It's currently in the mid-90s in the DMV so I was super eager to try the cocktails after walking a few blocks in my heels. I tried a very flavorful pear cocktail and some appetizers that were delicious, I forgot how great this place was! Anyway, after doing some mingling and enjoying the beautiful décor at The Source it was off to the advance screening of the movie "Think Like A Man Too" with a few of my girlfriends.

L-R: Kim, D'Angela, Myself & Terrin @ The Source
 
The Trio: Terrin, Myself & Denisha
 
TLAM2 Screening @ Mazza Galleria, Chevy Chase L-R: Kyra, Myself, Kim, Brittney & Denisha
 
Whoaaa what a funny movie, Think Like A Man Too is definitely a movie that you must see! It comes out in theaters this Friday, June 20th! I laughed the entire movie, who knew Kevin Hart was so funny? I'm not a "go to the movies every week" type of girl and wasn't a big Kevin Hart fan but he was HILARIOUS from start to finish. I loved the concept of the movie, it was light hearted and touched on a few issues in relationships that mirror real life situations (I won't tell you the movie...but it's a good movie to talk about afterawards with your girlfriends or significant other). It really looks like the cast had a fun time making this movie, the extra cameos from some of my celebrities didn't hurt either. If you need a good laugh or a girls night out this movie is definitely for you, it's a true romantic comedy. Most importantly, I'm so glad I got the chance to spend time with my girlfriends and laugh, that's all you need sometimes. They are my #WCW's this week...Happy Wednesday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment