Wednesday, June 11, 2014

DINING IN THE CITY: Medium Rare

My family and friends always mention how much I go out to eat, and I must agree that it's certainly true. I'm no Rachel Ray/Martha Stewart in the kitchen so my favorite hobby is going out to eat, preferably with the company of other people. The best thing I can make is reservations (for now...), lol! So, I decided that I would add my dining out experiences to my blog ONLY if they were positive dining experiences so I'll pop my "food blogging" cherry today. Yesterday, I went to Medium Rare and was thoroughly impressed with the food and service. I'm a stickler for good customer service as I consider myself a pretty good tipper when I dine out. Anyway, I'm not the biggest steak eater so when my friend suggested we go to Medium Rare I was a little apprehensive but I must say it was an amazing meal and the set dinner menu for $19.95 had me intrigued.


The prix fixe dinner menu included Artisan Rustic Bread and a Mixed Green salad followed by the Award-Winning Culotte Steak & Hand-Cut fries with a secret sauce. As simple as this meal was, it was very tasty and the service was great! The food came out within a reasonable time frame of each other and surprise surprise, there was another serving of steak and fries following our first plating.

 
The food was more than enough and the "secret sauce" had me swooning. You have the option to sit inside or outside, and since it was such a beautiful afternoon we dined outside with no hassle or much interruptions. Eastern Market has some amazing restaurants, it's always nice to sit outside and enjoy the weather while eating a great meal. Definitely going back for a second round, if you're a steak lover this is the perfect place for you.
 
The prices alone are worth the experience, so I'll give Medium Rare A-

1 comment :