Monday, September 22, 2014

FALLIN' INTO MONDAY!


Hello, beautiful people! If you haven't heard already...it's officially Fall 2014 and I've got that Summertime sadness #fixitJesus. I think what I'll miss mostly about Summer is the pool and brunchin' outside, I'm often the most happiest when laying out by the pool and sipping champs lol...know me! Over the weekend I had the opportunity to check out the #OutfittedShop at 600 F Street Loft in support of one my girlfriends who happens to be an amazing hair stylist at Karma Beauty Lounge (Ask for Skylar). Summer made a cute appearance over the weekend so I decided to fully embrace it by throwing on a lace/sheer tank over my white jeans for the occasion. After this shopping event I had 3 other places to go that ranged from assisting one of my girlfriends with her travel wardrobe, my nephews birthday party and a cookout. Comfy, cute and transitional was the goal, did I hit the mark? My friends always tease me about how many events/things I have on my agenda...Saturday was no different, it was quite the adventure (but a good one *wink*).     
 
WHAT I WORE: Lace tank (similar here)/ White jeans by ZARA/ Nude Christian Louboutin heels/
 
We shopped, did some politicking, sipped on some champs/cocktails, posed it up in the photo-booth, and even a few ladies got their hair done at the braid bar by Skylar (Go girl!). It was a great way to kick off my Saturday afternoon followed by lots of running around the DMV area, by Sunday I was beat and in need of some R&R so I had a much needed "Lazy Sunday" watching the BeyoncĂ© & Jay Z "On The Run" concert followed by endless naps. Now that the weekend is over and Summer is over, I can't wait to do some Fall shopping, I've got my list ready! After I get back from vacay (OMG that's coming so soon--No worries, I won't leave you guys hanging, I plan to do some blogging while I'm away! That's what Wi-Fi is for right?). In the meantime between time, tomorrow I'll reveal my TALK THAT TALK post that I've been promising you guys! Happy Monday everyone!


*bows out gracefully*      

No comments :

Post a Comment