Thursday, September 25, 2014

PARIS FASHION WEEK: Kim, Kanye & Baby North Take Their Front Row Seat!

 
The West family has made a fashionable entrance to Paris for fashion week (I'm having serious FOMO!) with their adorable daughter little North West. The family's first show was at Balenciaga where North West sat front row at her very first fashion show, what a lucky little tot she is! The West family wore all black and NW wore her daddy's "Yeezus" shirt over a leather skirt and leggings and black timberland boots...how rocker chic is she? Can we pause and be jealous of this 14 month year old? Lol! She is living the fashion dream I want right now! #FixItYeezus


images via: E!Online

How cute is this family? I'm obsessed with Kim's makeup she's been looking every bit of flawless and polished lately. Her fashion choices have been spot on as well, and I'll take NW's Yeezus shirt as well. With 93 shows in 9 days we need to get use to seeing the Wests around town...and I'm here for every part of it! I'm even kind of feeling Kanye's new haircut, a very different look from him that I appreciate.  
 
 
Happy Paris Fashion Week! I'll be stalking virtually lol...


1 comment :