Tuesday, September 23, 2014

FASHION NEWS: The Limited Debuts 'Scandal' Inspired Collection

image via: TheYBF
 
Olivia Pope, I mean Kerry Washington is BACK and looking amazing post baby! I can only wish to be as fabulous and effortless as she always appears to be, I'm loving the cobalt blue dress and her hair is perfection! Kerry made a show stopping appearance at Good Morning America to show off her new collaboration with The Limited that is now available online and in-stores just in time for the new season of Scandal! The collection has about 40 pieces that can be worn interchangeably with one another and channels the "Livvy look" perfectly. Price range? $49 to $298...which is fairly reasonable in my opinion. The collection is perfect if your looking for work attire this Fall/Winter, I'm definitely going to grab a few pieces but I'm completely swooning over this Cape Trench Coat. Check out Kerry, Costume Designer Lyn Paolo and Limited head designer Elliot Staples on Good Morning America discussing a few looks from the collection below:
 

 
 
Are you gladiators ready for Scandal this Thursday (9/25)? I cannot wait!!!  

No comments :

Post a Comment