Thursday, September 29, 2011

FAB FIVE LINKS OF THE DAY: Thierry Mugler S/S 2012, Lower-Priced Pierre Balmain Collection & MORE


This week has been beyond busy especially with the passing of my grandmother. I'm truly thankful for the out pour of support, love and prayers extended to my family during this difficult time. I recieve them with gratitude and will remain faith-filled in prayer. With that said, I've been taking my mind off things and obsessing over these five links...please see below:


I'm loving the sandy tones on the runway of ....Thierry Mugler Spring 2012 Paris Fashion Week Show

Check out the lower-priced collection in the Pierre Balmain Revealed in New Video 

Going kind of cray cray over horizontal stripes in Gareth Pugh Spring 2012 Paris Fashion Week

November 19th can't come any quicker for the Versace for H&M Collection, see a few pieces in the Versace for H&M in Vogue Russia

Totally loving the Lenny Kravitz for Block Magazine (Looks Good!)

No comments :

Post a Comment