Monday, September 26, 2011

MY EUROPEAN TAKEOVER: Ayia Napa, Cyprus For My 1st Greek Wedding!

SO, I began my journey to Europe first stopping off at the Greek Island Of Cyprus for my Ex-College Roommates wedding! My oh my was it scorching, after a delay in travel myself and my rockstar parents made our way to the fabulous villa in Ayia Napa to join her family and the rest of the bridal party! We stayed only for three days and had a BLAST! See pictures below...

Rehearsal dinner at the Villa

Can you believe I ate cactus (above)?
Pastries from this amazing bakery! Nom...
Gift bags from the Bride! SWOON :)
The Bridal Party and Bride on her special day! Xo

My Rockstar Parents made their arrival!
HEAD TO TOE: David's Bridal Aqua Dress, my own jewelry and vintage diamond and gold shoes from Prom (Yess 2004!) at the Bride's parents house :) 
Stephani in her DRESS!


The Bride & Me posing before the festivities!
Wedding Shoes from BEBE!

We popped a few bottles of Champagne on the way to the ceremony ; )

Gorgeous flowers!

The Morrisons!!!

Mom throwing flowers & rice!
Congrats Steph & PJ! An example of TRUE LOVE...

No comments :

Post a Comment