Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TIka Sumpter Poses For The New York Post


20 Something Actress and rising fashionista, Tika Sumpter has made quite the name for herself after appearing in the soap opera "One life To Live" and popular CW Show called "Gossip Girl." She's beyond gorgeous and seems to be perfecting her styling craft (kudos!), and she posed for The New York Post in a few outfits while discussing her career and love for fashion. 


On her personal style: 
“I’m a Gemini, so I change my look whatever way the wind blows. Sometimes I feel boho chic and others, I feel Armani chic. Some days, I can be in Converse and jeans. I love a bargain.


On how Gossip Girl helped her career: 
“I was at the ‘Scream 4’ premiere after-party, and I saw Harvey Weinstein come up to the bar so I stepped aside to let him through. He tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘I love your character on “Gossip Girl.” ’ My heart stopped, and I was like, ‘That’s freaking Harvey Weinstein.’ I freaked out, but obviously not in front of him. I felt like it was a sign. I’m on the right path if Harvey Weinstein is tapping me on the shoulder.”


No comments :

Post a Comment