Monday, September 12, 2011

FAB FIVE LINKS OF THE DAY: Tracy Reese S/S 2012 Collection, Look Of The Day, Beauty Alert & MORE!

("DC Crew with NY swag" Left to right: Giorgio, Myself, Asheligh & Derrick at MARCC Fashion showcase at Greenhouse, NY)

This past weekend I made a very quick cameo with my friends to attend a fashion showcase in NY and see the MLK Memorial which was amazing. I got to enjoy my last weekend in the states for a little while, which felt good! I'm now getting ready for a 10 day vacay in which I'm very BUSY getting my life together today so excuse the lack of posts IN ADVANCE but, as promised via my twitter page I will be keeping you fab people posted on my adventures! As for today's posts check out my favorite links of the day :)

I really loved Tracy Reese's Spring 2012 collection! Check it out via BID

What's NOT to love about Alexander Wang's Spring 2012 collection. Leather EVERYTHING! via BID

My favorite look of the day: Amanda Seyfried via InStyle

BEAUTY ALERT: Would you wear these Paperself False Eyelashes? via Temptalia

Rihanna's NEWEST Armani Jean & Underwear Ad photos via iluluonline



No comments :

Post a Comment