Friday, September 9, 2011

RECAP: My Fashion's Night Out In Georgetown!


Last night, marked the 2nd Annual Fashions Night Out in Georgetown and I must say that the rain didn't stop Stylistas shopping! I got the chance to link up with my fabulous girlfriends for champagne and hor'dourves while shopping! We took advantage of the in-store discounts and pedi-cabs to travel from one store to another. We also stopped by Dean & Deluca's fashionable outdoor lounge to do a wine tasting, listen to great music and just catch up on good times! Sooooo much fun to say the least, and I'm looking forwards to next year as always ; )

Ujji, Terrin and I on our way to Tari's exclusive party via our free pedi-cab ride!  

Back drops, photo-booth fun at the Dean & Deluca lounge!

Juanice, myself, Terrin and Danielle enjoying our wine tasting while sharing stories! <3 


Have a great weekend! I'm heading to NY for a brief cameo at my friend's Marrc Fashion Showcase...stay tuned!

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment