Monday, September 26, 2011

My EUROPEAN TAKEOVER: There's No Place Like PARIS!

My last stop was PARIS! Amazing food, drinks, and amazing places to see! I was only in Paris for 2 days so I had to maximize my time there as well as soak up the French culture, and I need to work on my French ASAP! Got to see the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, River Seine and so much more! Good times indeed, til next time.... 
My yummy breakfast....

On the train to.............
Dear Baby Jesus, I made it!
HEAD TO TOE: Vintage jean jacket and flower pin, vintage multi-color dress from New York, ZARA sandals and Dolce and Gabbana sunnies with Belle Noel diamond hoops.






Boat cruise on the River Seine...snap snap!


Did a bit of damage here! Once again a Shopaholic's PARADISE!
Inside of Layfayette Galleria Shopping! 3 Floors of Designer goods covering approximately 2 blocks in Paris..





PARIS....Oh Paris we shall meet again ; )

No comments :

Post a Comment