Monday, September 26, 2011

My EUROPEAN TAKEOVER: London Touring & Fashion Week!

After Cyprus, I was on the ultimate HIGH of life, love and adventures so I headed over to London to capture EVERYTHING! My first stop was London Fashion Week where I got to soak up all the madness and of course fashion overload then sightseeing with the family! My camera memory was full so I couldn't take as many pictures as I wanted to but I captured a few moments!


My mode of transportation most of my time in London! Ride fancy LOL





Almost cried! Tear freaking drop...truly living out my dreams, can't wait to come back next year!

Went shopping in Harrods = Shopaholic's PARADISE!
Memorial in Harrod's...beyond breathtaking...
Chinatown!
Just met another Aunty in London...on our way to Piccadilly Circus!
HEAD TO TOE: French Connection Leather jacket, Apricot Polka Dot blouse, Seven Jeans, Sam Eldeman leopard wedges and orange purse from ZARA!
Me and My Great Aunty Mildred! She's 82 and STILL fabulous! HEART HER!


Piccadilly Circus! Saturday craziness...
My sister and I got our portaits done by this Chinese Guy on the streets of London! True talent :)

Walking my life away.......can we say tired :/

Green Park on the way to.....



GORGEOUS Buckingham Palace!!!


Hanging off the gates of Buckingham Palace.....SWAG!




Til next time London!

No comments :

Post a Comment