Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reasons Why I LOVE September!

Happy September!
This is a month filled with so many of my dearest friends birthday, special occasions, fashion moments and travelling. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by so many inspiring family and friends making POWER MOVES by either expanding their family, switching careers, finding love and by just being who they are. I love September for so many reasons, see below:
1. Fashion's Night Out!
2. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York!
3. Two of my dearest friends turn 25Twenty-FLY! Love you ladies!
4. I get to be a Bridesmaid again :)
5. I'm travelling to U.K. for the first time!
6. My 2nd Year of Grad School begins! Learning new things is fulfilling.
7. I get to see my Grandmother's SMILE for another month! She's my hero and inspiration!

No comments :

Post a Comment