Monday, May 7, 2012

FAB-MOMMY OF THE DAY: Jenelle of Gainesville, VA


I'm super excited to introduce Fab-Mommy Jenelle and her two adorable sons Julian and Jayden of Gainesville, VA. I absolutely love Jenelle's style especially her accessories, so fab! Her son's have incredible style for such a young age as well, check out the Fab-Mommy and her sons style below:    

When asked about what makes her the ultimate Fab-Mommy, she says:
"I think what makes me a fab mommy is the fact that I didn’t give up doing what I wanted to do in life being a single mother of two amazing boys. I’m still Jenelle…makeup, stilettos, and big hair galore. I do my best not to complain when things get crazy but hearing "Mommy I love you" every day, makes it all worth the journey."


Jenelle's inspiration comes "from my mom who made every outfit extra fab by mixing & matching unique accessories. She has always encouraged me to stand out from the crowd so for me lots of statement jewelry, bright colors, prints & the highest of heels."


Glam Slam #picstich by Jenelle! Totally loving the eye makeup too <3 


Jenelle describes her two son’s Style below:

"Both Julian and Jayden are very active so I try to keep them as comfortable as possible. I'll describe their styles as school boy prep with a b-boy twist: Graphic tees/ button ups/blazers/Vneck sweaters paired with destroyed denim,& comfy kicks. Beanies are Julian’s style and Jayden loves fitted caps."



How cute are these boys?! Watch out GQ Magazine....these boys have lots of swag :)


Ms. Style & Grace would like to like to wish Fab-Mommy, Jenelle a very Happy Mother's Day! Be sure to check out more Fab Mommies from the DMV area this week! :-D

1 comment :

  1. Congrats... way to go nelly... pretty women swag getum momma...

    ReplyDelete