Monday, May 7, 2012

Nicole Richie Talks Hair & Jokes About Rap Career To Glamour Magazine, June 2012

 Nicole Richie shared all her fabulous hair secrets and styles that work for her. She told Glamour that “I would be a hairstylist. I actually like to go to the salon and blow out people’s hair...I have naturally curly hair, so ‘natural’ beach waves are not so natural for me. I like to braid my hair at night and then let it out the next day. And I also curl my hair with a flatiron. I actually think I’m the best hairstylist on the planet.” Nicole Richie has some fabulous hair and I love her blonde tresses, really works with her skin complexion.

Nicole also joked with Glamour Magazine about her rap career saying, “Just wait and see. I’m the best!”, after reportedly tweeting "My rap career is on the rise." HA! See more pictures of her rocking different hairstyles and wearing some of her own House of Harlow designs in June, 2012 magazine for Glamour.



via: Glamour

No comments :

Post a Comment